Stan M. Gardner, M.D., CNS was trained in traditional Western medicine. He received a Bachelor of Science in Biology at Utah State University, attended medical school in the Philippines (where he learned firsthand about alternative methods of healing), did a residency in Pediatrics at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, and practiced conventional medicine for 15 years. He has practiced alternative and energy medicine for over 10 years.
From Dr. Gardner:
Since beginning my practice of alternative medicine, I’ve encountered questions that range from very simple to very complex in their answers; for example:
- What about “bad” energies for our health?
- Could you address the issue of cell phones and if they could be related to brain cancer?
- I’m overweight, depressed, and nothing seems to work. Help me, please!
- What about vaccines for my kids? I want to do the best for them, but I don’t want to endanger them? What’s ok and what isn’t?
- Why can’t I sleep?
- What about living near cell phone towers or other electrical power sources?
- Can you please tell me about statins? Are they safe or not? And if not, how do I get off them?
- I am VERY sensitive to medicine, chemicals, cleaners, and scents. I’ve had to change my whole life around and don’t know how to get well.
- I want to live a healthier life, but I have no idea how to get started. Like, I read about all these things that are bad for us, but what do I eat? And how do I prepare it?
It occurs to me that YOU may have some similar questions. And quite honestly, they’re not the kinds of questions that you can just ask your typical M.D.
Ever since I became a medical doctor over 30 years ago, I’ve explored what works and what doesn’t in my patients. They are great at telling me about what they have discovered. And I’ve enjoyed sharing my knowledge and research with them. But bottom line, there’s only one of me, and there are millions of people who want to improve their health and don’t know where to go!
So, even though I’m not too great at website development and all the computer gizmos, I HAVE learned how to do email. And I DO know about alternatives in medicine that are safer than drugs and surgery. I’m a certified nutrition specialist, and I’ve spent over 10 years practicing alternative medicine, with incredible success. I want to share what I know with YOU so that you too can experience dynamic health and energy. What’s more, I want to create a community of like-minded, positive people who are determined to make this life and this one body we get the best it can be.
No matter where you are on your journey to health—whether it’s just learning and exploring—or whether you’re well on your way to living forever!—www.stangardnermd.com is the website for you.
Welcome to a new world of dynamic health and energy!
Blessings, Dr. Stan Gardner